We support people with a Learning Disability and/or Autism Spectrum Disorder with outreach support.
Outreach support enables you to have flexible, tailored support to promote your independence at home and/or access the community.
How can we help?
We focus on achieving positive outcomes for people and work in improving independence with outreach support.
Outreach support at ALD Support is individualised and bespoke to the person we are supporting.
It can include, but is not limited to, supporting people to:
- Access the local community safely
- Access local groups and become an active member of the community
- Help around the house and developing life skills
- Using public transport to access places of interests
- Engaging in hobbies and interests
We work with you and those close to you to identify your goals and what support you need.
If you would like to talk through outreach support, would like more information or would like to make a referral please contact us.